- Tevfik Murat Yıldırım, Gülnur Kocapınar and Yüksel Alper Ecevit, ‘Staying Active and Focused? The Effect of Parliamentary Performance on Candidate Re-Nomination and Promotion’, Party Politics, forthcoming.
- Yüksel Alper Ecevit and Ekrem Karakoc (2017) , The Perils of Semi-Presidentialism: Confidence in Political Institutions in Contemporary Democracies, International Political Science Review 0192512115599243, Volume 38, Issue 1, p.4-20.
- first published on August 20, 2015 as doi:10.1177/0192512115599243
- Barbara Kinsey and Y.Alper Ecevit, “To Nominate or Not? Left Parties and Ethnic Minority Candidates in Belgium.”, under review
- Ecevit, Y.A. (2016) ‘Turan İlter . Turkey’s Difficult Journey to Democracy: Two Steps Forward, One Step Back. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2015, xvi + 252 pages.’, New Perspectives on Turkey, 55, pp. 154–158. doi: 10.1017/npt.2016.30.
- Yüksel Alper Ecevit, Turkey’s judicial reforms and the evolution of public confidence in the legal system, in Cengiz Erisen and Paul Kubicek (eds.), Democratic Consolidation in Turkey: Micro and macro challenges (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics) (June 15, 2016) ISBN-13: 978-1138914957 Purchase the book
- Yüksel Alper Ecevit and Ödül Celep, The Left -Right Perceptions of Political Parties by Party Members in Turkey, in Sabri Sayarı, Pelin Ayan and Özhan Demirkol (eds.) Party Politics in Turkey from a Comparative Perspective (forthcoming in 2017)
- (In Turkish) , Yüksel Alper Ecevit, 2015, “Aktif Öğrenci, Katılımcı Demokrasi”, in Ebru Canan -Sokullu (ed.), Uluslararası İlişkiler Eğitiminde Yeni Yaklaşımlar Yeni Yöntemler, İstanbul Bilgi Üniversitesi Yayınları, (forthcoming in 2017)